Last Updated: March 6th, 2020
This website is operated by Visitor Queue Inc. an Ontario Incorporation.
What info do we collect?
Provided by you when signing up for our service:
- First name
- Last name
- Website name(s)
- Company Name
- Billing address
- Financial information for transactional purposes
Information collected about your website visitors when you use our service:
- IP address
- Page(s) visited
- Time spent on pages
- Time of visit
- Date of visit
- Source of visit
- Medium of visit
- Keyword of visit
- City of visit
- Region of visit
- Country of visit
- Browser used and version of visit
- Operating system used and version of visit
- Organization name associated with IP Address
- Industry of company
- Approximate employees of company
- Year company was founded
- Social media profile(s) of company
- Phone number(s) of company
- Headquarter address(es) of company
- Company overview
- Key employee(s) first name
- Key employee(s) last name
- Key employee(s) position
- Key employee(s) email
- Key employee(s) phone number
- Key employee(s) social media profile(s)
- Key employee(s) profile picture
- Key employee(s) geographic location (city, region, country)
The collection of this information falls under the lawful basis of legitimate interest.
You have the right to be forgotten where you can request that we delete all of the personal information we have about you.
Domains identified visiting your website may be used to identify the traffic on another client's website.
You can review the information Visitor Queue has about you, perform your right to be forgotten and request “Do Not Sell My Personal Information”: here.
What do we use your info for?
All information that we collect is used for business purposes. The following are these purposes:
How do we collect data?
- Google Analytics – website metrics
- Visitor Queue Tracking Script – used to provide our service
- agilecrm.com – our CRM, landing page, web form and email provider
- Web forms – when filling out a contact form
- Hunter.io – service that enriches our contact information
- Zendesk.com – when starting a live chat
- Calendly.com – when booking a demo
- Fullcontact.com – service that enriches our company information
Sale of the data you provide us to outside parties
In no way do we sell or trade the private client information you provide us to third parties. We do use trusted third-party providers to make our Service better as long as they have agreed to keep your information confidential.
Sale of personal data we acquire about consumers to our customers
As a part of our software, we have a service called Visitor Queue Contacts that provides our clients information about the employees at the companies that visit a website. Any consumer has the right to opt out of this and delete this data.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process Personal Information about you as a data controller as described in this section, where such processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests typically include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products and services; ensuring the security of the Services and our Website; and for our marketing activities.
We store our data in Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com) data centres in Canada.
Amazon.com Inc., including Amazon Web Services Inc. is certified under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies. Learn more here.
Feedback and Information
Parts of our service may enable you to post or share feedback and information in multiple forms. When this information is posted, or shared it becomes public information which enables us to collect it for several different purposes.
EU General Data Protection Regulation
Visitor Queue has a user base in the EU region, and we are committed to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Visitor Queue holds information related to California residents and is committed to meeting the California Consumer Privacy Act’s (CCPA) regulations around data security and privacy.
Terms and Conditions
Changes to Policy
If our service is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to you.