Visitor Queue has hundreds of clients within the European Union (EU) and California. With the launch of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Visitor Queue was forced to make several changes to become and remain GDPR and CCPA compliant.
Actions Taken by Visitor Queue to Ensure GDPR and CCPA Compliancy
There are many steps required to become GDPR and CCPA compliant. Here are the main actions taken by Visitor Queue to ensure GDPR and CCPA compliancy:
- We have trained our internal staff on GDPR, CCPA and data security best practices and have regularly scheduled training to ensure all employees are up to date.
- We have drafted internal response plans to any data breaches. Further, we have internal documentation for how data flows throughout our system and organization.
- We have a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) that can be accessed at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- We have ensured that all of our partners are GDPR and CCPA complaint and follow best practices when handling data. We continue to vet our existing vendors with any changes they make and new vendors when they are brought on.
- Any individual in the EU, California and beyond can request access to their information and request that any part of it is deleted in a timely manner. More information regarding this can be found here.
Visitor Queue is dedicated to maintaining our GDPR and CCPA compliance
Any and all information collected by Visitor Queue is compliant with GDPR and CCPA legislation. Visitor Queue uses our own tracking script to collect non-PII information about your website(s) visitors like IP address, pages viewed, time spent, country, region, and city. This data is then enriched via LinkedIn, Full Contact, and Hunter. Visitor Queue uses this enriched data and displays it in an accessible and easy to navigate dashboard where you can utilize all our integrations in order to benefit your business. All information provided by Visitor Queue is public record and publicly accessible at all times.
Your Company’s GDPR and/or CCPA compliance with Visitor Queue
In order to remain GDPR and/or CCPA compliant while using Visitor Queue, we recommend that you are forthcoming and state your use of Visitor Queue where you would state your use of Google Analytics and other data collection practices (ex. Cookies).
GDPR Compliance with Other Lead Generation Efforts
As your business grows and you expand to utilize additional lead generation efforts, you’ll need to ensure they remain GDPR compliant. Read this article to see how to make all of your lead generation efforts GDPR compliant.
CCPA Compliance with Other Lead Generation Efforts
To ensure your other lead generation efforts are complaint with CCPA, please read this article that we have put together.